NCH Video Prism Converter

James T

NCH Video Converter.  Has anyone had major problems with this unit?

I downloaded it and tried it on one MP4 video I made and in a split second it took control of all my videos. Now I cannot use them on any other machine as they are  tightly locked. I have gone into the video security and it will not allow me to change it back to the independent MP4 Video it was  so what is going on here?

I also put much work on a new video and although I had uploaded and saved it several times and  the last time I saved it for some strange reason It has gone somewhere I cannot find.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE LIKE OF THIS BEFORE ALTHOUGH I USED SERIF MP5 AND 6 FOR YEARS!

PLEASE HELP?

JIM TAYLOR

Dear Sir,
                 I FELT  I SHOULD ADD THIS TO MY PIECE ABOVE.

I believe that your Prism Video Converter has been a major problems as it controlled all my videos and I cannot not free them from its grasp. Then for some unknown reason one of the films I was working on vanished. It is located in my library and goes through the motions of synchronising with the Videopad and it appears only as a flashing instance and disappears and no attempt to connect with it is possible.