Help needed to Cross Fade

pm88911

I've read the HELP topic on Cross Fading many times, and have attempted numerous; but still can't get it to work.

There must be some tips, layman instructions to make this happen. Anyone ever sucessfully do this; if so how?

ALSO - I wish to cross fade while overlapping songs. Like the old school turntable DJs did. This means fade out the end of one song, while fading in the beginning of another. So it would be cross fading the end over the top of the beginning of another; is this possible? If so how?

For doing such things, you may find it is very easy with MixPad (can be download from our website at nch.com.au/mixpad). We will improve the CrossFade feature in WavePad to make it easier for users.

I've read the HELP topic on Cross Fading many times, and have attempted numerous; but still can't get it to work.

There must be some tips, layman instructions to make this happen.  Anyone ever sucessfully do this; if so how?

ALSO  - I wish to cross fade while overlapping songs.  Like the old school turntable DJs did.  This means fade out the end of one song, while fading in the beginning of another.  So it would be cross fading the end over the top of the beginning of another; is this possible?  If so how?