My projects have been wiped clean

RBV

I have a purchased copy of Mixpad on my desktop, which my husband uses to work from home while I'm at school. I put a trial version on our laptop so I could work on audio at school, or while he was working on the desktop, and it was working fine. I had two completed audio mixes ready to export tonight, and three others very close to completion, all of which were saved on a jump drive so I could move them between devices. 

Tonight I tried to open the audio projects on the desktop, and the tracks are gone. There's nothing. It looks like they have been wiped clean. I tried using the "Clip Manager" but it didn't help. 

I am mixing these songs for my virtual concert, and I have spent weeks getting them ready. Is there any hope to recover them? Or do I have to start over and hope they don't get destroyed AGAIN?

Have you tried with the History Manager?

Each time you complete an action with MixPad, MixPad stores that action in a history list. To revert back to the previous state prior to your last action, you can simply undo the last action by pressing Ctrl+Z on your keyboard or by clicking the Undo button on the Editing tab. To manage several steps back, you may want to use the History Manager, found by clicking the History Manager item in the Edit menu. The History Manager displays a list of all your actions in the project during the current session. Select an action to preview your project with the corresponding action, and close the window with an action selected to revert your project back to that action.