No audio recording on Debut 6.6

vicdebutt2

Hi, I recently purchased Debut video capture 6.6 , on  my win 10 pro , I recorded video on you tube , but audio , I  tried setting audio but not any single luck , This is new build pc and win 10 pro , I also have two older pc win 8.1 with very old debut 2.4 version worked very ok audio and video recorded good , and other old pc win 10 and Debut 6.3  audio worked good too.

I have tried all the Audio setting but not luck , I also contacted Debut Tech support , They gave me server name and password to up load video files , I tried all day could not log in , no way to contact Debut tech by email .

Please, Some one has same audio problem on Debut 6.6 , I need your helps , Thank you in advance 

In attempt to fix this issue, please try the steps below:

Uninstall Debut, then delete 3 folders named "Debut" and 1 named "Components" from these locations:
**C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\NCH Software\Debut\
**C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Debut\
**C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Components
**C:\ProgramData\NCH Software\Debut\
**If you can't find any of the folders, just continue. 

After that, restart your computer and reinstall the program using this link: https://www.nchsoftware.com/capture/debutpsetup.exe

Once done, restart your system one more time and register the program.

Then, go to Audio Options > check Speakers > from the dropdown menu select MMDevice > OK. In case you still have issues, please submit a support ticket using this link: https://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html

Hi, Thank you very much for quick responding , I have tried all option above but no any single luck  No audio out put from video , before  I record video I can see audio graphic db signal show up on debut audio small window , I uninstalled debut software and components , reload debut 6.6  and selected Audio checked Speaker MMdevice . But still no audio ,  Please helps  debut bug . 
Thank you