Opaque BLUE Overlay as walls added or modified

RayK01

New to Dreamplan, and suspect this has an obvious solution.  Using Windows 10.  As the plan walls are edited, some of the work area gets covered by solid blue shapes.  View modes get variably corrupted. For example, adding one wall:

- 2D Blueprint View turns light blue in NE quadrant and royal blue every where else

- 2D Rendered shows floor plan but right quandrants are mostly black, left is mostly white except for horizontal grey band.

- 3D View makes a perspective that has a white ground plane with solid black walls originating at plan NW.  

What's going on?

Let's try doing a clean install and delete all the cache of the program. Uninstall your software first, then go to the folder location below on your computer then delete the DreamPLan folders:

C:\ProgramData\NCH Software
C:\Users\(Your computer profile)\AppData\Roaming\NCH Software\DreamPLan

If you can't find the AppData folder, set Windows to show hidden files and folders with the steps from this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14201/windows-show-hidden-files.

After deleting the DreamPLan folder, restart your computer then install it again from the next link: 

That should do it. Please try it again after that and see if that fixes the issue.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue with the last two updates. Walls show up as opaque across all floors. On the elevated floors when I complete the room it makes the "floor" gray, so it blocks them out, but on the lower floors, walls above look the same as walls on that level. They used to be light blue.

I tried the tip above and it didn't work.

Out of curiosity I tired spacing the floors out, ie I put the elevation of the upper floor higher than the wall height below, this did not work. I also tried using 3-d view to put a ceiling on the ground level, even then, walls from the upper floor show up as opaque on the lower floors.

With the last update roofs are really messed up too. This program crashes all the time on me, but at least it would "recover" unsaved work. Now it isn't even usable.