Access from remote locations

Ed Azer

I like the application, however I'm having a hell of a time allowing others to access from remote locations.  I keep getting this error and I'm not technical enough to know how to resolve.  I feel that there is no help from Inventoria.  Can anyone help me?

"Connection test failed.  Please check routers firewall is not blocking TCP/IP port 1097and your computer firewall is not blocking port 1097

That means you will need to get into your router and allow port forwarding from port 1097. If you are not sure how to do this, you will need to ask the person or company that  installed your router. Once you do this you should be able to access the program from any other computer outside your network. Keep in mind this option will work only if you access from a computer located outside the network where you have the computer that has the program installed.

If you plan to access from a computer that is located inside your network you must use the Local Network IP address shown on the program.

You might want to contact NCH tech team if you have issues. https://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html