Uninstallation

captainfepa

Installation in Windows 10 of a business software by vendor NCH software results in littering the start menu with NCH SUITE advertising among the actual start programs

Although this NCH SUITE entry is connected with an uninstallation link, there is no listed similar name to install. Instead, the NCH uninstaller links to a website advising that uninstallation assistance is only available by purchase of special support.

I have two questions:

> How to uninstall NCH SUITE entries from the start menu;

> The NCH Express Accounts software is apparently a trial, but I see no definition of the terms of the trial, or time limitations. Does anyone have any actual information about this?

Thank you.

How did you install nch suite? Did you purchase the software or not?

If so you need to register the software, to do so,

To register the program:
1. Open the program and click on the File button at the upper left-hand corner
2. Select Register Software
3. Enter the registration code
4. Click Register and the program would then show 'Licensed software' at the top. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2020 at 3:59 AM, captainfepa said:

Installation in Windows 10 of a business software by vendor NCH software results in littering the start menu with NCH SUITE advertising among the actual start programs

Although this NCH SUITE entry is connected with an uninstallation link, there is no listed similar name to install. Instead, the NCH uninstaller links to a website advising that uninstallation assistance is only available by purchase of special support.

I have two questions:

> How to uninstall NCH SUITE entries from the start menu;

> The NCH Express Accounts software is apparently a trial, but I see no definition of the terms of the trial, or time limitations. Does anyone have any actual information about this?

Thank you.

cannot be uninstalled, because it is an integrated application. Only the shortcut can be removed ..

Is the main file expressaccounts.exe "which adds the -EXTSUITE command