Exported videos have major glitches

tree

Hi, I recently upgraded VideoPad so that I could export to .MP4 and .MOV instead of always having to do .WMV, which takes a long time and kills the video quality.

However, after exporting to BOTH .MP4 and .MOV, BOTH videos have glitches. The video completely cuts out and goes to a blank green screen for a second and then returns. Or there is a flash of pixelation like an old TV with a bad signal. Then it will go back to normal for a few seconds, and then cut out again. When I am editing the video in VideoPad, this does not happen in the preview. It only happens in the exported file.

Exporting to .WMV does not do this. But it does cut the HD basically in half to look like I shot it on a webcam instead of a very good camera. Very pixelated, and it takes much longer to export.

What's going on with the export to .MP4 and .MOV? That was the whole reason I upgraded; the fact that it is unusable is vexing to say the least. Put in a ticket with support but it's the weekend so who knows when or if I'll hear back, and I need to edit more videos this weekend!

What version is being used?  What is the resolution of the bulk of the source files?  How long is the project?  What are your export settings?

Here's the latest.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

Feel free to share a project, either here or privately.  Someone will check it out.  Just follow these simple steps...

1.  With your project on the timeline, click on MENU at the top-left.  Click FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Choose a folder and SELECT FOLDER.
2.  Locate the saved, numbered folder.  No need to upload the export or VPJ files.  Upload it to a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.*
3.  Get a shared, public link.  If using Google Drive click GET SHAREABLE LINK. Change "restricted" to "anyone with the link can view"  Then click COPY LINK | DONE.
4.  Paste that link here, or click the folder at the top-right of this forum and privately message it to me.  It won't be shared.
*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.