I cannot use Voxal without purchasing a license. Is this normal?

Daniel Smith

From what I understand, you can use the program for free, albeit without some features. 14 days after installation, I was told my Voxal Plus trial ended. I can no longer use any functions in the application. The version I installed was Voxal v 5.04, downloaded directly from the NCH website. I'd like to settle this once and for all: is it possible to use Voxal Voice Changer in any capacity without purchasing a license for Voxal Plus? If so, how? If not, why is this labelled as a free program?

On 10/29/2020 at 9:31 PM, Daniel Smith said:

From what I understand, you can use the program for free, albeit without some features. 14 days after installation, I was told my Voxal Plus trial ended. I can no longer use any functions in the application. The version I installed was Voxal v 5.04, downloaded directly from the NCH website. I'd like to settle this once and for all: is it possible to use Voxal Voice Changer in any capacity without purchasing a license for Voxal Plus? If so, how? If not, why is this labelled as a free program?

On 11/3/2020 at 8:49 AM, DannR said:

No, it's not possible. Once that you got the message getting a license, you would need to get one, to keep using the program. NCH Software formally takes suggestions or feedback about our products through the form at http://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/

Actually it is possible to do it. I found the option to Downgrade to Free Version while attempting to uninstall the program. From there, you can relaunch the program and certify that you are using it for home, non-commercial use. This will enable you to continue using the application.