commputer crash

Shelley Canamar-Pina

Hello, my name is Shelley and I just recently begun using the NCH soft weare. I first purchased a desk top computer in may, it is referveshed from windows 7 to windows 10. I dowloaded the program and was able to use it for a couple of weeks. One day it showed a blue screen advising that windows 10 was failing to open, somenthing to do wit JIT debugging error. So I got the approval to load the program on to another commputer, a laptop. I used the program for about a week, and this computer too begun to show the blue screen with the message : "Stop code System Service Exception, What failed: FLTMGR.SYS"  Now that this issue is happening on both commputers, I am wondering if it may have somenthing to do with the installation of the program it self. Have any other users have a simillar problem?, How was it corrected?, What advise can you give me?

Thank you. Shelley Canamar-Pina.

That error can be caused by many other things not necessarily the installation of the program, I would suggest you get an IT guy or someone that can help you there so they can check your PC to figure out what caused this. If you are certain it is the program, try again starting your PC in safe mode and then uninstall the program. Then try to start it over again in normal mode and see if the issue persists if it does again I will suggest you get someone that can help you check the PC, if you are able to recover try installing again and if the same thing happens then it is very possible is the program and you might want to contact NCH tech team here:  https://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html