Batch processing files for an Music player for product

HDTT

Hello,

I need to make multiple track files for titles to play in a music player so customers can preview the tracks

if someone could help with the steps it would be gratly appreciated

I would need the follow

Each file would need to be 30 seconds long and have a fade out at the end then converted to mp3 

Thanks 

I will need more details to understand what exactly it is you want. I mean do you want to create a single track that includes parts of other songs or entire songs? Or do you want to create individual audio files for each of the songs you want customers to preview? Please include as many details as you can. 

Thanks

I want to create individual audio files for each of the songs for customers to preview

I would need for each track to to sampled down from 24/96 to mp3

each track would have a length of 30 seconds and have a fade at the end

If you want to use the batch processing tool to do that, click Batch icon > click Add File > add the files you want to modify > click Next > click Add to add effects > click "Select Specified time" > for End Time enter 30s > click Select > click Add to add a new effect > select "Trim (delete all but the current selection) > click OK > click Add to add a new effect > select "Fade out" > click OK > Add a new effect > "Convert sample rate" > click OK > once you have added all the effects you need > click Next > select the Output format and Output folder > click Next.