resizing photo for web

Bonnie D

• Guest changed the title to resizing photo for web

Hello, once you open the image > from the Home menu > click Resize > from the right side panel, for Units select pixels > type in the required width/height > from the Units drop down menu select Inches to enable the Resolution field > type in 72 > click Menu > File > Save for Web > follow the on screen instructions to save the file

Hello.  I tried following your instructions, but still having a problem.  When I get to when I put in width/height, I put 2000px for width and 800 px height.  The 800 ht makes the width change.  If I go back and change back to 2000px, the file size becomes between 8/9MB, way too big.  I must be doing something wrong.  Very frustrating.  Please help me.  TY Bonnie

Which you want to resize to open it photo > Click the three dots in the top-right Corner, then click Resize > Offering you three preset size for the Picture. Pick one or click 'Define custom dimension' at the button > You can also choose how high quality the resized image will be - high quality picture look better, but have a big file size.

Global Photo Edit