Platinum support query (Russ Croucher)

Russ Croucher

I just want to point out that I just tried in the last few days the new version 8.84 and it goes back to using the default filename from the project name .  Thank you NCH.  So I went ahead and renewed my licenses to the monthly subscription.  Where can I find more information about the "platinum support"?  Like how much it costs and what it provides etc. etc.

• borate changed the title to Platinum support query (Russ Croucher)

Okay since I have an outstanding question for can I go ahead and get the platinum support and that particular issue would be handled faster?  What I really want in the end would be a version that truly waits for the export to complete before it exits rather than just abort the exit.  I have to go through gyrations just to see if that file was completely written to completion before I kill VideoPad.

Perhaps this is the hang up...

Problems when Attempting to Purchase
Call your bank and ask them why it was declined (they should have a record of the attempt). Sometimes it is because your bank blocks overseas transactions (we are based in Australia). Just tell them you want to pay an Australian company and they will turn on your card for overseas transactions.

If you attempted to process the transaction more than once, your IP address might have been blocked (as a fraud control measure). Wait 24 hours after your last blocked attempt and try again (or try again using a different internet connection).

Note: Please contact your bank before contacting us.

SUCCESS!  Apparently that was the problem being out of the country.  I tried it again today the exact same card and it worked fine.  I hope this thread helps other people that they wish to purchase the same thing and realize that that's out of the country could be a little bit more complicated