Error message "Account is out of balance"

deep six

I'm trying to add some payments in the immediate payment or purchase screen, using this as I don't have accounts with any suppliers and pay up front for all purchases.
This was working before and I added several payment but now it is throwing an error "Out of Balance" and also "You can only record a balanced transaction, please add an account to apply the amount to.
Im now stuck, I don't understand what is wrong, but my bank accounts have funds in them but they are both out of balance, I tried to do a reconcile but that wouldn't work.
can anyone help on this one please 

• 1 month later...
On 10/8/2020 at 9:54 AM, deep six said:

I'm trying to add some payments in the immediate payment or purchase screen, using this as I don't have accounts with any suppliers and pay up front for all purchases.
This was working before and I added several payment but now it is throwing an error "Out of Balance" and also "You can only record a balanced transaction, please add an account to apply the amount to.
Im now stuck, I don't understand what is wrong, but my bank accounts have funds in them but they are both out of balance, I tried to do a reconcile but that wouldn't work.
can anyone help on this one please 

Please attach screen shoots in the links