Exported to YouTube - Now I need to revise it - how?

kannon8833

Hi.  So far love using VideoPad - has done a great help to our non-profit volunteer organization.

I produced a training video, uploaded to YouTube.  All went well.  I copied the link to an email and sent to all our volunteers.

I need to make a revision to the originall video - I left out an important training detail.  I can easily add in a new video file, but my question is - how do I reload the revised video project to YouTube so I can use the original website hyperlink I sent out already to all our volunteers?  if I upload the revision to YouTube and it goes to a new hyperlink, it will confuse everyone.

Appreciate any recommendations. 

Kannon

That's a YouTube issue, and you may be out of luck.  Here's what they say...

Replace a video 

You can’t replace a video because any new video you upload to YouTube will get a new URL. Instead, you can make changes to an existing video: 

• Trim your video: On a computer, you can cut out the beginning, middle, or end of your video.
  • Add cards to your video: You can use cards to add new elements to your video. Cards can show other video titles, specific websites, etc. 
  • Change your video's title and description: You can organize and make changes to your video's title, category, description, and privacy settings.