Invisible video on "video track 1"(looks like gap in timeline) however its displayed on Sequence preview.

miogpsrocks

Invisible video on "video track 1"(looks like gap in timeline) however its displayed on Sequence preview.

Is this a known bug in the software?

I have what appears to be a gap in the timeline however when I click on the space to select the "close gap" option because the gap is not really there. 

I can see the video in the sequence preview however the corresponding placement on the video track 1 shows an empty gap. 

This happens when I was working a lot with unlinked sound from video and moving clips around.

https://imgur.com/dMCXTNj

6 hours ago, borate said:

Clear Unused Cache Files and see if that helps.  Sometimes a thumbnail will be missing.

If it's truly a gap, it should be seen while previewing, and will be very evident in Storyboard Mode.

I think I solved this problem but it may be a bug in the software. 

There was no gap there as the picture indicated but rather the clip was larger then the gap but invisible. I was able to grab the entire clip by like highlighting everything and somehow was able  move it outside the sequence in order to continue editing. I think during the process of unlinked the audio file and moving things around and closing gaps on both the picture and audio, somehow this problem happen. I have experienced this same problem in the past but was never able to fix it before. 

Is there a way to get the message to the developers to make they aware of the issue?

Thanks.