Import Scheduled Transactions automatically into register?

Jay Stocks

I have 5-8 scheduled transactions, ie. .99 for apple coming out on the 15th of every month, and have put these into Manage Scheduled transactions.  Is there a way to have these automatically appear in my checking register. In other words, on the 15th have .99 appear automatically on my register and deduct.99.   In Quicken you could do this and even set it to 2 days before it actually came out.

Hello Jay,

MoneyLine does not have the option to connect to your bank and process the transactions for you, if that is what you are asking.  In the other hand, every transaction you create on the program will be recorded on each account you have linked the transaction with. 

For specific issues, you may want to contact the NCH Software support team directly.

Hi Cris75. Thanks but no I’m not looking to connect to my bank. I only use the program as a check register. Wanted the scheduled transactions to show up automatically on the check register. Ie got a bill scheduled for 20th of every month. Want the transaction to appear on the 20th automatically 

• 4 months later...

Hi Jay 

I have exactly the same question/problem. None of my schedualed transactions enter themselves either. Not really impressed with this software. Only bought it as the free one I was using had an issue following an update but its fixed now so I am going back as I reckon that is a better program. I shall keep this for a while in case I need it. Schedualed transactions should automatically appear when their date rolls round. Thats the whole point surely. I couldn't find any tutorial that dealt with that issue either.

Edward

• 3 months later...

Has there been any change in how scheduled transactions are handled?  I too agree that if there is a date for a scheduled transaction it should be automatically posted on that date.  Otherwise the user is forced to check the scheduled transactions regularly so that they can be posted into the register.

Dick

• 9 months later...

I have the same question/recommendation.  I wholeheartedly agree that if there is a date for a scheduled transaction it should automatically post on that date.  The purpose of the software is or should be to make maintaining your personal finances simple, Otherwise the user is forced to check the scheduled transactions regularly so that they can be posted into the register, this just adds additional step[s to the process. Can NCH fix this?

Meir

• 5 months later...

I'd like to add my recommendation for NCH to fix this feature. The scheduled transactions simply DO NOT HAPPEN and neither does the notification (of course, maybe there no notification given because the transaction never occurred).

I opened a bug report (NCH Software Bug Report Form). 

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!  I'm a new customer and thus far, am not so impressed.

• 2 weeks later...