I grouped a long section of clips then moved them. I missed a few short clips and it created a mess.   I’ve keep trying to fix things but every time I fix one something happen and the program moves other thing around. 

is there a way the I can turn off the memory of the clip so it doesn’t move other clips when I move it! 

Is there a way I can have someone share my screen and have them fix the problems so I can watch and learn.  Can you do this with your phone support.  If not can I pay someone to just fix this.  There Are support program where I can turn over control of my computer.   

Folks here are mainly users, just like yourself.  They cant take over your screen.  Whether NCH paid support does that is unknown, but doubtful.

If you make a mistake, immediately press <ctrl-Z> (EDIT | UNDO) to backtrack, step-by-step. 

Of course. Save Project File AS routinely, giving it a unique # or name, so as not to overwrite prior saves.  Using Save Project Files (no AS) will overwrite.  Then you can restore a project to the state it was in when saved.  Just double-click the VPJ file (which isn't playable).

Video clips normally have linked audio, to maintain sync.  If desired, right-click either the video or audio track and click the UNlink choice.

To prevent tracks from affecting other tracks when editing, right-click to the left of the track and LOCK TRACK.

Certain 'movements' are normal, such as when a new clip is inserted (dropped into) an existing timeline clip, which will split that clip.

If you outline specifics here - exactly what is being attempted - folks will chime in to help.