Video Export Time - Slow? Or as expected?

Softball Dad

Current (and previous) project seem to be taking an inordinate amount of time.  Every 10 seconds of output is taking almost 2 minutes.

Source files are GoPro snippets which I string together end to end for a single 1h:15m video.  Source files are 1920x1080 @120 fps, each one a little less than 9 minutes duration and a little less than 4 GB in size.  I would record at slower frame rate, but I pull highlights out for the girls in slo-mo, which the 120 fps rate supports.

The only other thing that I have done is applied exposure settings to each of the clips to lighten (+0.50).  Video is exported at 1920x1080@ max60 (variable) fps.

The PC doing the lifting is no slouch -- it has an AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-core processor and 64 GB of RAM with an 8 GB Radeon RX 570 video card.

Is this what I should expect?  11+ seconds processing per second means the 1 hour 15 minute game is going to take over 14 hours to string the 9 snippets together...

Thanks,

Dave

Tough to gauge without being able to run the project.  If possible, upload and share a single nine-minute, fully edited segment.  Someone here will analyse it.

1. With your project on the timeline, click the 3-lined menu, top-left.  Click FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Choose a folder.  Click SELECT FOLDER.
2.  Using the PC file manager, locate the saved folder and upload it to a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.*  (Don't upload the export or just the VPJ file.)
3.  Get a shared, public link. If using Google Drive click SHARE. Click the blue "Change to anyone with the link."  Then click on COPY LINK.
4.  Paste that link here, or click the folder, above top-right in this forum, and message it to me.  This is private and won't be shared.
*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.