Exported video has different cuts from my project

pecha

Hi guys!

So, I have a very weird thing going on.

My project is like a slideshow (there are no video files, just images that go on and of on a black screen). Some of the cuts are very quick, the image they blink for a second. When I export the video, it comes out different than my project: it does not change the image at the right time (and in my project is very precise on top of the audio). Sometimes it goes with a delay, sometimes it doesn't show the black screen I have set between the images.

I thought it was a matter with the frame rate setting when I export, but I have tried manny options so far... It always comes out different, but it is always wrong....

I am using  Videopad Editor version 8.02 on a Mac running Hight Sierra.

thanks!

Try turning off lossless encoding when exporting

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 8.24.49 AM.jpg

Test drive the newest Mac version.  Report back.

For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

Of course. Save Project File AS routinely, giving it a unique # or name, so as not to overwrite prior saves.  Using Save Project Files (no AS) will overwrite.  Then you can restore a project to the state it was in when saved.  Just double-click the VPJ file (which isn't playable).