Chino

Hi, everyone!
Is my first time in the forum, so I'm excusing in advance if the answer is around there (I didn't find it...).
Using VideoPad 8.33 here running in W10.

I'm working in a project with many videos, all coming from different sources, but working super fine, smoothly, enjoying what I see in the preview.

The problem is when I make a render to see how's everything going: some clips freeze, others disappear, others start then freeze. And is rather random. Sometimes does it, sometimes don't.

Tried changing the output format, compressor, resolution and frame rate, combining them, and nothing seems to improve the response. Sometimes it does, sometimes doesn't. (I know for sure that, for some reason, it doesn't like 29.97 fps, for example.)

Well, if you can enlighten me, I'll be glad. It would be so frustrating to start the whole project from the scratch maybe in another program. Or with another person... :(
Thanks in advance!Chino

Upgrade to the latestFor licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

How long is the project and what is the resolution of the bulk of the files?   What are the specs of your PC:  GPU, CPU, RAM, free space on C:\?

Issues an usually be solved by sharing a project, so others can see what you see.  It's easy, can be private and takes but a few minutes.  Just follow these instructions.  Don't upload the export, just the project folder...

1. With your project on the timeline, click the 3-lined 'hamburger' menu, top-left.  Click FILE | BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Specify a folder.  Click SELECT FOLDER.
2.  Using the PC file manager, go to where the numbered folder was saved and upload it to a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.*
3.  Get a shared, public, non-restricted link.
4.  Paste that link here, or click the folder, above top-right in this forum, and message it to me.  This is private and won't be shared.
*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.