Printing on disc all the way to the hub (hole)?

Geno

I'm printing on a  Canon MX922, using the Disc tray J. My blank DVDs are printable white all the way to the hole. Printing is working fine, but it's not printing to the hole. It leaves about an 1/8" white ring at the center. The edit screen tab says "Standard" disc. Is there a setting somewhere to get it to print all the way to the hole? I'm using the free download version to try it out before I pay. Will the paid version give me more options, such as printing all the way to the center hole? Any help is appreciated. Thanks,

Geno

Try to set the margins, open the Label Layout Properties, then select Edit Label Layout, This would provided you the option to set the Position for the printable area, this could be one option to try. 

Thank you, Dann. That helped me figure it out. After "Edit Label Layout", I went to "Change Disc Printable Areas", then changed the bottom "Inner Diameter" setting to the minimum 0.68. That did it. It printed all the way to the hole. I appreciate the help.

It would have been a lot easier if they had given an option that just said "Print all the way to the hole". I mean, all these discs are the same size aren't they?

Geno