Split Scheduled Transactions

Jan1210

New to the program but can't seem to find a way to add a split scheduled transaction?  For example I want to add a recurring transaction of expense to my utilities company and want to show the individual costs i.e. recurring utility bill is £100 split between cost of gas and electric

If you want to add a split scheduled transaction, you may need to add the scheduled transaction > click Manage menu > Schedule transactions > Add > enter the details for the transactions > click OK. Once the transaction has been posted, from the Home screen > double click on the transaction you want to split > click the Split Transaction button > enter the split transactions. Note that in the home screen it will not show up individually, it will only indicate "Split", so you may need to access the transaction to view the details.

Thanks for that, I was kind of expecting that reply.  Unfortunately, this particular lack of functionality is a non-starter for me.  Well that's 8 hours of my life (inputting data yesterday) and £39.99 I'll never get back 😧