Automatic background music volume down during videos

Elihay

Hi All

My slideshows are mainly based on photos with background music, and there are few videos along the timeline.

While the videos are displayed I need the background musing to be volume down (or muted)

I know there is a manual way to do it by setting different volume for the background music along the timeline. However it takes too much time to do so for several videos, and each time I change something in the time line I need to modify it

is there an automatic why to tell photostage to change the volume of the background music during videos?

Thanks

I see there is not much of an activity here. however I did got response from the support team:

"unfortunately not
one fast way to do this is to split the audio clip where the video clips start and finish
then just mute or delete the audio clip"

and this was my response:

"

Thanks for your response
I must admit that I am a bit disappointed
It is very common to have video clips integrated inside your slideshow and reducing the volume of the background music is a must.
The manual way of doing so takes so much time, which causes the overall time you spent on the slideshow to be much longer.
Also when you do in manually, after you adjust the volume along the timeline you are limited to add changes to your slideshow cause once you change something in timeline you need to rework the volume adjustments
I have some programming background and I believe it is relatively not too much effort to implement such a feature.
I highly suggest that you consider adding this feature
Thanks

"