>> IVM: "end of call" problem

Esteban_Borja_Lopez

Hello...

I've some problems regarding "end of call" feature. When a call is recieved, it's tranfered ok to especific extension (after press corrects digits) & wait music plays without errors. Here is my problem! Call is tranfered ok but when users pick up the phone, a "call tone" still ringing, even if caller leave a message when user heard it from wav file attached sent by email, notice the message with "tuuuu....tuuuu....tuuuu" recorded at the background.

I tried to fix it by many ways without success...

Can anyone help me on this issue pls?

msn: tycmax@hotmail.com

googletalk: eborjalopez@gmail.com

Hello...

I've some problems regarding "end of call" feature. When a call is recieved, it's tranfered ok to especific extension (after press corrects digits) & wait music plays without errors. Here is my problem! Call is tranfered ok but when users pick up the phone, a "call tone" still ringing, even if caller leave a message when user heard it from wav file attached sent by email, notice the message with "tuuuu....tuuuu....tuuuu" recorded at the background.

I tried to fix it by many ways without success...

Can anyone help me on this issue pls?

msn: tycmax@hotmail.com

googletalk: eborjalopez@gmail.com

What kind of setup are you using? VOIP through AXON and IVM? What brand and type of phone? Is it a standard phone through an adapter or is it a VOIP phone?

Curtis