Multiple Verses

HI, I'm just getting started with Crescendo (and piano as well) and I am really been impressed so far. One question I have is how to create linkages for multiple verses (i.e. suppose verses 1 and 3 use the same notation and verses 2 and 4 use a different notation). Is this possible within Crescendo? Or do you simply cut and paste the notation as necessary and create a very lengthy score?

Thanks

In this case, you can try to use the Parts & Staves to add the same staff on the sections that you need, but that would be the only option. Or do you simply cut and paste the notation as necessary and create a very lengthy score as you mentioned. 

Thank you for your reply, but I believe I can do what I want to do with voltas. I said I was a novice, so it is clear I don't know what all the terminology is, so it's difficult for me to find it in the program. The only problem with voltas is that Crescendo does not recognize them in playback mode, but that's not a real problem. Playback also does not recognize the segno repeat marker at the beginning of a staff. I'm not sure whether these playback issues are properly exported to a .midi file, but that is not my goal either. My basic goal is to create a new arrangement of a song from several different arrangements of the song that I want to learn to play that is more aligned with my beginning skill level of playing the piano. Crescendo has been perfect for that task, and has also been a great tool for learning more about the terminology and how each notation on a piece of sheet music affects the sound of the arrangement. An amazingly simple tool that has helped me immensely.