setting up web access

mxpuk

Hi All, been using inventoria for years but want to use web access so I can access my stock database remotely. I've followed the setup and it has created the account however when I try and access the ip:port it logs me in with the credentials but then displays a bit of static tect and I can do nothing else.

document.cookie = 'inventoria_sess=sverprjka3; path=/';
window.location = 'chooseprofile';

any ideas? thanks

• 1 month later...
On 6/5/2020 at 6:12 AM, mxpuk said:

Hi All, been using inventoria for years but want to use web access so I can access my stock database remotely. I've followed the setup and it has created the account however when I try and access the ip:port it logs me in with the credentials but then displays a bit of static tect and I can do nothing else.

document.cookie = 'inventoria_sess=sverprjka3; path=/';
window.location = 'chooseprofile';

any ideas? thanks

Hello,  I have a similar issue... On my MacBook air.  I use the wizard to test the links and they work.  I select the public link specificlly and i receive an error that it can not reach the server.  Also, I can not access from the internet.  The router is setup correctly.  Any suggestions?  I have followed all the NCH instructions.

In this case if you have a dynamic IP address (one that changes each time the internet reconnects), you will need to go to What is my IP each time you reconnect your internet as the public IP will change each time. You can ask your Internet Service Provider for a static IP if you like, which will not change each time you re-connect the internet. View our video tutorial at https://www.nch.com.au/kb/10046.html for more information on IP addresses. Also check this information with your internet provider, make sure that all the ports are open.