Lyrics Menu

Hi there,

For the past two weeks or so I have been practising with the FREE version, and really getting to appreciate the product. 

However, when I wanted to move on to the lyrics there is no Lyrics Menu. But my mind was all made up that after I have the lyrics sorted I will be on my way to the bank to write up that cheque.

Was there a bug, or is the missing menu the purchase code?;-).

Appreciate some advise please.

Monise

• 3 years later...

I have free version 9.40, and there is a Lyrics icon beside the Text icon at the right end of the Notations Tab, as well as in the Notations Menu.  (And keyboard shortcut "L").

My complaint about Lyrics is that you cannot move the whole line up or down - you have to move each syllable individually, positioning the alignment line to line up with the rest of the syllables/words. And this is even if you have CTRL-Selected every syllable in the line!  Why can't there be a CTRL-Click or something to move the whole line as a unit?  The way it is makes for a very clumsy procedure. I think this is the major fault with Crescendo.  Oh - maybe except for the Metronome being out of sync with the playback.(Although that doesn't bother me too much.)

Otherwise, it's an excellent program.

On 6/27/2023 at 1:23 PM, Davey110 said:

I have free version 9.40, and there is a Lyrics icon beside the Text icon at the right end of the Notations Tab, as well as in the Notations Menu.  (And keyboard shortcut "L").

My complaint about Lyrics is that you cannot move the whole line up or down - you have to move each syllable individually, positioning the alignment line to line up with the rest of the syllables/words. And this is even if you have CTRL-Selected every syllable in the line!  Why can't there be a CTRL-Click or something to move the whole line as a unit?  The way it is makes for a very clumsy procedure. I think this is the major fault with Crescendo.  Oh - maybe except for the Metronome being out of sync with the playback.(Although that doesn't bother me too much.)

Otherwise, it's an excellent program.

In this case, please send us a support ticket here.