Playback

I have an edition (masters ed) that states it will play my composition enabling me to know if it is written as I want it. There is no play button on the score menu which is not as stated in your introduction video and product description . I sent an email to your tech site 10 days ago and heard  nothing

Edited by GRD
more specificity

I have tested the latest version of the program and I do see the play button at the bottom of the program's window.  Here is a screenshot showing where I found the play button.

Remember that if you have selected one note from the score, when you hit play it will only play the selected note and not the whole song.

Crescendo.png

What version is this that you are illustrating. I have 5.21 of Crescendo

Thank you for your response. I do not have a play button like that at the bottom of the page or piece

On 5/25/2020 at 8:17 AM, cpaulz28 said:

Do I have to buy the full program to playback what I have written? As simple as that sounds, there is no "Play" button, icon etc.  

when I am in score menu

The version I use is not from the Microsoft store, the versions on App stores are usually not the latest versions and if there are issues there is not much to do other than removing the app and adding it again to see if that corrects the issue if it does not you will need to wait for a new version to be added. You might want to contact NCH support and ask about this just create a support ticket using this link:  https://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html