Project will not export

Michael13

I have one project that will not export for the life of me. It has started to export and frozen at 97.5% in the past. Now I can not even get it to begin. I've edited and exported other projects in the mean time. I don't even know anyone else who edits with VIdeoPad that I could send the project to and see if it's my computer or the project. Any thoughts on what I can do?

What version of VP is being used?  Try the latest.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

Send it here and someone will check it out.  NOT the final export, but the PORTABLE project.  It's easy, quick and can be private.  Just follow the instructions here...

Here's how...  http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

If it contains sensitive material link it in a personal message (PM).  Click the envelope above.  It won't be passed on or retained.  Use FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS, not simply SAVE PROJECT, and don't forget to share it.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I never saw this response. Here is the link to the folder.

Here is the link to the folder regarding my project. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GUE1J3-tzm3UjrUg2IdCuazPa_QNEP2e?usp=sharing

As a reminder my issue is that my project stalls in export. It has stalled previously at 96.5%, 97.5%, and now 99.5%. It will stop at those percentages and not move ever. I've completed other projects that exported just fine before and after. 

Glad it worked out.  Even version 7.02 had problems with it later, but you have downloaded the earlier success.  A higher quality version is available;  send a personal message (PM) if you need it.  Click the envelope above.

• 2 weeks later...

I cant figure out why my videos stopped exporting to youtube. It will go through all the process but when the task bar finishes it says failed and no video appears on you tube. When i hit export it momentarily says not responding at the top of the screen, then it lets me export video but process fails right at the end.

Help please