WMA cd will not process on YouTube

No matter what I try my videos will not upload to YouTube?  I am not good at this kind of thing I guess but I am ready to die.  I've been trying to get my music cd onto YouTube for 5 years.  I have bought avidemux and switch with no luck.  I friggen hate this.  Please help me and TIA

• 1 year later...

Hello. It is important to note that it is good that there is a YouTube analysis video. At the moment, I work as a teacher at a school. In general, for one project, I needed to show the children a video. From time to time, I need to entertain the children, teach them. Indeed, I have been looking for a suitable site for me for so long. To tell the truth, I urgently needed to find where to convert the video. In conclusion, I want to say that I stopped at this site. I was as happy as a clam.

On 7/2/2021 at 4:22 AM, freemann said:

Damn, I have the same problem and I do not know how to solve it! Can someone help me with the format

Hi, what's the file format you're trying to upload on YouTube? What's the error message you are getting from YouTube when you try to upload the said file?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...