Pan & Zoom freeze (Keithw)

KeithW

I am using the free version of Videopad. I have been using the pan and zoom effect on stills with a 1 second cross fade between the stills. The problem is that on the exported video the pan and zoom doesn't start until after the cross fade has finished. This results in a film which is not smooth. I know others who use Videpad and have a completely smooth transition with the same combination.

Any reason for this on my videos ?

Thanks

Hi

What version are you using?     Using the latest version VP8.35 Pan and Zoom work correctly on an image  and also OK if preceeded by a cross fade or followed by a crossfade.  The export is also OK.

If you can set up a short project with 3-4  images that demonstrates the problem and  then SAVE  PORTABLE PROJECT AS

This creates a dated folder with all the necessary files in for us to reconstruct your project and see what might be going wrong. Upload the folder (or all the contents) to Dropbox (or a similar hosting site.)  Make it public and post the link here to the forum and we can download it and take a look. Instructions.......

http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

Nat