Video missing from reloaded project (Erock 1991)

borate

Erock 1991 said:

hello,

im having an issue with a add video file on vpn.   20 mins of the video is a black screen while the audio is still working fine from the start.  the video still works on my regular file on my computer but when i try to reload it to vpn it seems to have a memory that 20 mins is blank video while the audio is still starting from the beginning.  i need to somehow delete the file from vpn memory and restart from scratch.  i can not find or know how to find to do this.. any help would be great. my email is Eric.albertson50@gmail.com please reply there if you can. thanks 

When you refer to "vpn" do you mean Videopad?  What version.  Best to start a new thread with a descriptive subject.  Please comment via the Videopad forum so others can benefit.

Upload your project and share it.  Someone will check it out.  This is not difficult, takes only minutes and can be private.  Here's how.  Just follow the PROJECT steps...

http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

If it contains sensitive material link it in a personal message (PM).  Click the envelope above.  It won't be passed on or retained.  Use FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS, not simply SAVE PROJECT.  On the server, don't forget to copy a shared (public) link to paste into your post or PM.