jeroen.hutsebaut

Hallo,

I made a video in Videopad and was very excited about exporting it, after trying a couple of times it stops exporting at 8.5% everytime for no reason.

At first i didn't have a license wich made me think this was the reason why it stops exporting after sometime. Now i bought the program (home edition) thinking this would fix the problem.. but it didn't.

If i go to the exact time in the video where it stops exporting, there's nothing special wich may cause the program to stop exporting.

Can someone please help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance! :)

Thank you Borate,

Problem is solved with this update! Download is completed. It was indeed on a reversed clip that it stopped.

Just 1 more question, at an other point in my video i also have a reversed clip but the speed is 1.5x , is it possible that the program can't handle this or is it my computer, cause the clip just freezes at that point.

Again thank you very much for already helping me!

HI

I think that the reverse clip problem is corrected in the latest version and change of speed AND reversal should not now stop the export.

Just to check, save your current project so you can recover it. Re-open VP and then set up a short new project with say three short clips. Reverse and change the speed of the middle clip and export it as you would normally do. See if it stops.

In version 8.32 there is a bug I have noticed (to be reported) where in preview a clip reverses OK but a change in speed to 150% causes the clip to become stationary for a proportional length of time at the start of the preview.

Nat

Nat intoned:  In version 8.32 there is a bug I have noticed (to be reported) where in preview a clip reverses OK but a change in speed to 150% causes the clip to become stationary for a proportional length of time at the start of the preview.

That's been fixed in 8.34, but that version is not quite ready for primetime.  Give it a few days. ^_^

• borate changed the title to Exporting stops at 8.5%