Photos did not upload to Youtube

dolphindeb

I was able to upload my mp3 to Youtube, but all the photos I chose did not upload. I looked in vain for 

a way to save the photos.  I pressed the upload button at the top of the page, and the mp3 loaded not photos. 

WHERE DID I GO WRONG??  I am a new user and have not yet purchased time. 

thank you 

Hello, you may want to confirm you are referring to the right program. This forum post is for RecordPad, but RecordPad does not have an option for photos; much less to upload to YouTube.

RecordPad is a software to record audio from your computer.  Regarding the support, due to the current world situation the workload has increased and it is taking a little longer for all support inquiries to be addressed efficiently. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Please note that if you are using the Free trial version, exporting files or uploading directly to youtube might be limited, These are features restricted to the licensed version of the software. Note that the free trial version is intended for you to test the software, verify if the features available comply with your requirements and from there choose if adquiring a license for the software is an option suitable for you.