Audio Issue When Adding to a Sequence

ChrisB100

Hello,

I am new to using VideoPad and have so far found it to be excellent. I have started to have a issue though which is strange as I have never had this issue before.

When I play a video in 'Clip Preview' the sound is fine. As soon as I add it to a Sequence with other video files, the audio from the video goes really loud and sounds just bad. I thought because the format was .mts and the other video clips are .mp4 so I converted it to .mp4 but have the same problem. The strange thing is that it only just started happening.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Strange.  What Videopad version?  Clear Unused Cache Files, under OPTIONS | DISK tab.

If no go, save your project, then install the latest.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

Still no joy?  Please upload and share a file that does this.  It's easy, takes only seconds.

Upload the MTS to Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, etc. Copy (share) the URL and paste it into your post here.

Thank you for the quick response. I have tried clearing the cache files and it hasn't helped. What I have noticed is that when my video that has the sounds issues (only when added to the sequence) is the first video in the sequence, there is no issues with the sound for the rest of the added videos. I will check if I have the latest version. Im currenly using the Unlicensed 7.39

Thanks again!

It doesn't seem to work even as a mp4.

Here are the 2 files....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PTzS-EPGo0KbBPiGmHjyV1AqU6ehvXcN/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15lx1NrhlfLd3KteCrVBEQpStLMA0Na3h/view?usp=sharing

Really weird. I can add the one file to the sequence, play it, and have no problems with the audio. As soon as I add the second video, I have an issue with the audio.

I like the program so much I will work around it. I have converted the mp4 to mp3, added the audio to the video separately, and it works just fine.

• borate changed the title to Audio Issue When Adding to a Sequence