Financial Institution

DMEREPAIR

I use Umpqua Bank, currently I'm using MoneyLine for personal use.  I recieve an error stating that my info is incorrect when in fact, it is not.  Is this because this a personal account vs a business account? It's frustrating to say the least because I just want to use it for personal use right now. 

Same issue for me... with accounts at both JP Morgan Chase Bank and SunTrust.  Both almost instantly give me the error that my Financial Institution has rejected my logon and my ID or PW must be wrong (they aren't).

I'm a brand new MoneyLine user trying it out as I search for a replacement for my (expiring) Quckn 2017, now that the greedy people at Quckn want to soak me for an ANNUAL subscription fee that is more than I paid for my 2017 version (I suspect there will be a lot of users like me).  I am also a "Personal Use" user (the free ML version with setup filename mlsetupfree.exe), and the software is almost behaving like I need to register something before it will work or unlock the RETRIEVE function to download transactions (pure guess... that's just what it acts like).

If I can't crack this simple problem, ML is of no use to me.  Otherwise, the product LOOKS like it will do everything I need since I never really used most of the complex Quckn functions anyway... I just want a good Check Register program that can download transactions and reconcile my accounts every month.

Edited by QknH8r
specify install filename mlsetupfree.exe