Multiple video tracks not exporting

coolguuy

Look at the bottom-left of the VP window - what version is being used.?

The best way for others to help is to share your project so they can run it just as you do.  The process isn't difficult and can be private.  Just follow these instructions...

http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

If it contains sensitive material link it in a personal message (PM).  Click the envelope above.  It won't be passed on or retained.
Use FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS, not simply SAVE PROJECT, and don't forget to share it.

Hi

Downloaded OK. Very nifty video with 32 tracks. Well done!  As you can see it all played OK in preview. Currently exporting as a 3840 x 2160 mp4 at 29.97 fps.

33.5% exported so far...........

I'll edit this post when it completes and let you know if it's all there.  Currently using VP 8.20.

Hmmmm!  Exported video stopped after 18 secs.

I'll try another export....

1280 x 720 mp4 exported correctly.  No idea why first one stopped.

Nat

Clever.  4K was only partial, as Nat noted, or has portions that freeze.  Likely a memory issue.  Stick with a 1920 or 2048x1080 export.  Looks fine.

For future builds of this nature consider overlaying on the lowest possible track when a clean cut allows instead of stacking 'infinitely.'  This will minimize tracks.

Download and install the latest.

For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

• borate changed the title to Videopad multiple video tracks not exporting
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I have just purchased the software and it does seem at this point as though I wasted £30. I have a project that has only 2 video layers, one of which fades in over the other, and it refuses to export correctly. The bottom layer freezes when the top layer comes in. Please could you help? I've lost like half a day to this, it's really depressing... Thank you very much for taking a look, if you can. Unfortunately I can't upload the project as my google and microsoft and dropbox accounts are all full.

What are your export settings?  How long is the project?  How many GB?  What is the resolution of the bulk of the source files?

Tough to analyse without seeing the project.  Perhaps another server, or increasing your storage.  Google Drive charges only $19.95/yr. for 100GB.

1. Degoo — 100GB of free cloud storage. ...
  2. Mega — 50GB of free cloud storage. ...
  3.  Box — 10GB of free cloud storage. ...
  4. pCloud — 10GB of free cloud storage.

Someone will be glad to help if you can share, and issues are usually quickly resolved.

1.  With your project on the timeline, click on MENU at the top-left.  Click FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Choose a folder and SELECT FOLDER.
2.  Locate the saved, numbered folder, NOT the exported or VPJ file.  Upload it to a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.*
3.  Get a shared, public link.  If using Google Drive click GET SHAREABLE LINK. Change "restricted" to "anyone with the link can view"  Then click COPY LINK | DONE.
4.  Paste that link here, or click the folder at the top-right of this forum and privately message it to me.  It won't be shared.
*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.

• 1 month later...

I have version 8.77 of Videopad and when i export my edited video as a .avi file, all the files in video track 2 are not exporting. My video has 2 Audio Tracks and 2 Video tracks but unfortunately the files in video track 2 are not exporting. How can this be solved? 

First thing, update to the latest. For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

What are your export settings (other than AVI)?

If no change please take a few minutes to share the project and someone here will check it out...

•     Back up --- With your project on the timeline, click on MENU at the top-left.  Click FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Choose a folder and SELECT FOLDER.
  •     Upload ---  Use a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.* - to upload the saved, numbered FOLDER.    Do NOT upload the individual VPJ or export file. 
  •     Get link --- Get a public link.  If using Google Drive click GET SHAREABLE LINK. Change "restricted" to "anyone with the link can view"  Click COPY LINK | DONE.
  •     Share ---    Paste that link here, or click the folder at the top-right of this forum to message it privately to me.  It won't be shared.

*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.

• borate changed the title to Multiple video tracks not exporting