CHANGING THE BACKGROUND COLOUR

ElderlyGent

Hi all.

I have just been able to return to MixPad after a long absence due to sight problems and am now very sight challenged so I have difficulty with colours like grey on black. I remember in the past with an  older version now long gone that I was able to getthe CLASSIC version with the white background. I have upgraded now to the newest version and find the black background even with bright clips almost impossible to make out. I am totally unable to find where to do ths change to CLASSIC, And the HELP files are so massive andd there is no SEARCH BOX which I could use.  So can some very kind and helpful person out there PLEASE point me in the right direction.  Thanks in advance,

EG

Hi DannR.

Many thanks for your help. Much appreciated,  I now have the timeline how I want it with black clips on a whit track and the background white, It makes it so much easier for me.

I think or remember in the past that I could hover the cursor over the bottom edge of oa track (In the left had side panel where we ee all th track info, and by holding the left mouse button I could widen the depth of the track. Again this was a great help to me. but it seems to have ben dropped now. Pity really, but there it is. 

I am making a Radio Play (For fun) of a short thriller I wrote some time ago. . I have done this before with all the usual sound effevts, Geting folks to volunteer their voices was impossible so I use Morphvox to create different voices for the actors, This is quite a time concuming thing but I find it rewarding. 

If you have any other info please tell me as every little helps.

Best to you and yyours

EG