Reconcilling

Ike

When reconciling, I often have entries that are not in my register, but in the bank statement.  Is there a way to pause reconciliation, enter the info, and then go back to reconciling at the point of interruption?

• 1 month later...

Can you tell me where the transaction list is after you have reconciled the account.  If I accidentally reconcile and I need to make changes later, can I undo the entire reconciliation or unreconcile one tranaction? 

Can you tell me where the transaction list is after you have reconciled the account.  If I accidentally reconcile and I need to make changes later, can I undo the entire reconciliation or unreconcile one tranaction? 

• 3 weeks later...

I use MoneyLine Plus v. 3.02

The Reconciled amount is wrong when I go to reconcile my account. This has happened in the past and has just happened in the past two months. When I reconcile the account From January The balance amount is $10.00 when I go to reconcile the February Money Line changes the Beginning amount to $8.25. I just finished balancing January so it was correct.  It is not matching. Please help me if you can. 

• 1 month later...

The opening balance is incorrect. I don't know where that number came from? When I look at opening balance in account settings it is correct. But once I out in dates and closing numbers, the opening balance number is different. Therefore, my account doesn't balance.

PLEASE HELP ME! It's driving me crazy

Edited by Kimma
unclear problem

• 2 months later...