• 2 weeks later...

Are you having this issue with every single m4a file you load? Can you please play those files outside Express Scribe and let us know if you are able to play them successfully? If you are not able to do this is because the files are corrupted.  Please try with other file types and let us know. If the issue continues, please open a support ticket here: https://www.nch.com.au/support/supportcontact.html?software=Scribe&support

• 1 month later...
On 12/20/2019 at 4:48 PM, Albanygirl said:

I’m having similar issues! I am using WavePad pro with mp3s (and have been for about 7 years). I did the forced update from the new Mac update and got a new registration code for pro version and am having all kinds of issues. At first it wouldn’t even open mp3s. So per tech email support, I re-registered. Then I get it to do open mp3s. But now any file I edit with wavepad becomes corrupted, unusable, and won’t open . They opened and played fine before I save the edits made with wave pro. I even restarted my computer to see if that may make it so I could play those files but it didn’t work. They won’t open in Apple Music, quick time, or even back in wavepad. Please help. What can I do?

Hello,

If the files you save from the program are corrupted I would suggest you reinstall the program again but make sure you uninstall the program first, open ¨Finder¨ move the program icon into the trash and empty the trash. When done restart your Mac and when the Mac is back on reinstall the program. Then test, if this does not work I would suggest you reach out to NCH technical support again.

Good luck!