DVD creation problem

Jeff Asplin

I have edited a video project with a text clip at the start of the video followed by the video clips on a single track. When I export this to a video file it works correctly, but when I create a DVD Movie disc only the text clip is shown plus the sound from the video clips and no video.

I a using Videopad Professional version 4.22.

Jeff Asplin

That's a very old VP version.  Try the latest.  If 4.22 was licensed, be sure to retain the installer and registration code.

To avoid coasters, test your DVD creation with a DVD/RW disk (re usable).  Or create an IMAGE ISO file that when double-clicked will launch a virtual drive letter in Windows 10.  A DVD player utility can then open that drive as if it were an actual DVD.  To delete the virtual drive, right-click its drive letter and Eject.

Share your project and someone will check out DVD creation.  It's not difficult.

Here's how...  http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

If it contains sensitive material you can link it in a personal message (PM) to me, via the envelope above.  Be sure to FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS, not simply SAVE PROJECT, and don't forget to share it.