Activate delete and Delete all

Michael Quinn

I for the life of me can not figure out how to activate the "Delete" and "Delete All" icons, they remian a dull gray, I need to backup my system however I must delete all of a disc to do it.. I even chick on them but nothing changes.  I even changed the box to "ISO" , that changed the "Delete All" to change color but wouldn't stay changed. I know that it is something vary small but I can't think what it is.

The option to delete and delete all will be enabled after you click to select any of the items you have on Express Burn. if you are already doing that and the issue remains, you may want to contact NCH Software support team for further assistance. 

I have made some progress. I have found pull down menus. I have highlighted "DataDVD" , that brought up highlighted "Remove All" so went down to "Burn DVD" clicked on it but nothing happened. Is there anyone that can walk me though deleting the whole DVD, so that I can burn a backup. Also need help in burning a backup. Have not done that yet.