No Longer Can See My Added Audio/Music Track on Timeline

CRC

Did Videopad recently create an update??? The layout is now somewhat different.  Most importantly, now when I drop an audio (music) track underneath my video track as usual, I can't view my audio music track to make any adjustments. The online training tutorials are not helpful, as they feature much older versions of this software.  Thank you in advance to anyone who can guide me on this, as I'm now at a standstill and can no longer add audio/music tracks to videos.  Please Help.

VP is regularly updated, but no change has been made to visibility of the audio tracks.  What version is being used?  Post an image of what you see.

Instructions here:   http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

Restore the default display layout by clicking the 3-lined hamburger menu (top-left), then click VIEW|RESTORE DEFAULT LAYOUT.

The latest version is here.

For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.

Hi

It goes without saying that you should be able to add a second audio track to your project. However it may not be readily visible due to the sizing of the Track/preview area....

Here the preview is large at the expense of the track height........

aa.jpg

But in fact, a second audio track is actually present. If the circled white lines are are  dragged upwards, the Video and Audio tracks are made wider at the expense of the preview area with correct adjustment Audio track 2 will come into view....bb.jpg

However with multiple tracks their height will only grow to a small extent.

If the "Drag and Drop" prompted area is visible the track you add should be visible at the outset.

Nat