Issue exporting video using VP 7.30

pixellphoto

Hi,

I am having issues exporting my completed project which is approx 4,in 25 secs.

When I select any file size greater than 768x576 the program either exports only a partial file of around 25 seconds or fails toexport anything at all.

Currently running VP version 7.30 on Intel I5-4570 CPU, 3.2GHz, PC running Windows 8.1,  8GB Ram,  2TB drive.

I have reviewed a number of  other user issues and have followed numerous steps as follows:

Uninstalled and re-installed Version 7.30

Cleared cache etc  all to no avail.

I have an urgent project which requires a High Resolution mpg4 file to be prepared NO LATER than 29th September (this project is for a music video due for release on 30th September 2019.

I have provided a Google Drive link below to all necessary project files for you to review and provide a solution.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G5jaSAynbIsW2vKn9q6h9hUJUnzkyS3f

Please note that I reside in Western Australia so there will be approx 12 hours time difference for ongoing communications therefore email contact is preferred.

Thanks in advance

Phil

Edited by pixellphoto
update

Hi pixellphoto:  We are able to identify this bug, this is caused by too many  video tracks, in the project > 60 and thus cause a memory issue.

A temporary fix is to avoid using more tracks. In you project, you can merge to fewer tracks say < 10.

We will fix this bug asap, if not the next release, the one after next release.

Thanks borate and pixellphoto for reporting.