Hi, I need to pick your brains! I have just upgraded my mobile to a Motorola V3x and i am trying to copy some tunes I have downloaded to it onto my comp so I can burn them to a CD. Is this possible? The properties box on my comp tells me they are "KOZ" files, which I have never even heard of!! I want to convert them to WAV. Anyone got any ideas? ;)

• 2 months later...
Hi, I need to pick your brains! I have just upgraded my mobile to a Motorola V3x and i am trying to copy some tunes I have downloaded to it onto my comp so I can burn them to a CD. Is this possible? The properties box on my comp tells me they are "KOZ" files, which I have never even heard of!! I want to convert them to WAV. Anyone got any ideas? ;)

this is unrelated with your question but thought you might have the answer to my dilema, i need to send music into a PPS and it does not seem to travel with to others, I need a WAV file but it is too big I think - Ihave a MIDI that is perfect but it does not travel with the PPS, how do i manage to make it work? Thank you...

Sorry... PPS is PowerPoint presentation..................... PPT actually but when is a show is PPS... sorry, should have write it up. are you Ron? I would like to thank you for your answer. I am going to try to make it work.... :) Thank you :)

this is unrelated with your question but thought you might have the answer to my dilema, i need to send music into a PPS and it does not seem to travel with to others, I need a WAV file but it is too big I think - Ihave a MIDI that is perfect but it does not travel with the PPS, how do i manage to make it work? Thank you...