Static IP/Static Mapped Ports option not working

aemacdon

I've been testing the demo version of IVM. Seems to work great with one exception. I'm behind a wirewall and I am trying to use the "Use Static IP address and static mapped ports" within the VoIP setup. It seems to register my local network IP despite filling in the static IP information. Using uPNP and STUN to find the external returns the same result. From the log it seems to think that it is a direct connection and ignors the manual settings. Any help??

• 3 years later...

I've been testing the demo version of IVM. Seems to work great with one exception. I'm behind a wirewall and I am trying to use the "Use Static IP address and static mapped ports" within the VoIP setup. It seems to register my local network IP despite filling in the static IP information. Using uPNP and STUN to find the external returns the same result. From the log it seems to think that it is a direct connection and ignors the manual settings. Any help??

I have the same problem except that I want to use my local network IP (via a VPN)...Did you fixed it?