Size of Landscape photos change from Preview Slideshow to actual mp4 file

plano1mom

I tried the TRIAL version so haven't purchased yet because I found that the preview slideshow looks great. However,  once I saved my slideshow as an mp4 (not sure if this is the issues) and uploaded to Facebook and play slideshow the Landscape photos are small even in full screen.  This is what is keeping me from buying the product, unless I should be saving in another video format?

Hello plano1mom, in this case, you may want to select the option Letterbox when you are exporting the slideshow. If this is the option you are already using, you may want to test if the same thing happen on the video before you upload to Facebook and check if there are any settings in Facebook to adjust the video when uploading.

2 hours ago, Chris75 said:

Hello plano1mom, in this case, you may want to select the option Letterbox when you are exporting the slideshow. If this is the option you are already using, you may want to test if the same thing happen on the video before you upload to Facebook and check if there are any settings in Facebook to adjust the video when uploading.

Thanks Chris75, I can't remember what I chose and the TRIAL version is over (seems like they only give you 24 hrs or so) and now I can't test any further..uggh

• 1 month later...

I am having the same exact issue and I purchased a version of it.  If I download in letterbox it has the same issue, if I try the zoomed in version to make the pictures bigger then it's way too zoomed in.  How do I fix this issue?  I've tried a couple other slideshow makers and my pictures that are horizontal fill up the entire screen, but not this software. It makes the pictures seem so small and harder to see.

I'm having a similar issue.  Put together a 15 minute slide show with music.  It looks great it full screen preview, exactly what I wanted.  When I export, with Letterbox, the majority of the landscape photos and the initial title screen and ending credit screens are center and much smaller.  The portrait photos fill the screen nicely.  I've tried multiple settings on the export and can't find any that produce the same version as seen in the preview screen.  

• 1 month later...

Yes i am experiencing the same issue. Have exported in all options  (letterbox, crop and zoom, stretch), and the landscape images are not full screen. I did some test exports with the last 2 export options just using 6 or 7 images, and the landscape ones came out ok full screen.....however my project has over 600 images and i really want the landscape images to be full screen.