I NEED TO DOWNLOAD AN OLDER VERSION OF VIDEOPAD

samslug9

Hi  guys, i bought key to an older version of video pad editor back in early 2016 or late 2015. (vulcragy) I was wondering if there was someway to download the older version on my new PC. I have grown to love the older version and would find it as a minor pain to switch from something I love so dearly. Please help me find a way to get the older version (vulcragy) on my new PC.

Much love, Sam.

Older versions at the above link do not have to be unzipped.  But even if they did, free zip utilities are widely available.  Windows has one natively: simply right-click a zip file and EXTRACT ALL.

You are a registered user, so upgrades are free for up to six months.  After that, your purchase will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the latest.

Contrary to your experience, no slowdown has been noted here.  Speed and efficiency are regularly improved.  Share your 'slow' project and folks will check it out.

http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

Hi

" Yes, they are zipped, but you must purchase the NCH unzip utility for approx $20 USD - really? I should NOT have to purchase NCH extract software to reinstall a previous version of VideoPad I already paid for - "

Download and install NCH's Express Zip. For a limited time this will work as a Free Demo version with limited features.

Nat