How to set pause?

steverogers

Once you have the tracks loaded into the window, in the order you want, click on the Burn Audio CD button on the lower right.

This will bring up the Burn Audio CD dialogue box. Here click on the radio button 'Burn Session At Once to customize pause' and enter the duration (in seconds) you wish between tracks.

• 2 months later...

Is there a way to have the software copy the pause settings from the original disc when doing a disk copy? I am trying to copy a disk which has no pause between some tracks and a standard 2 second pause between others. I am using the free version right now. Would I need the paid version for this?

• 1 month later...
On 8/26/2019 at 10:14 PM, KFLOYD said:

Is there a way to have the software copy the pause settings from the original disc when doing a disk copy? I am trying to copy a disk which has no pause between some tracks and a standard 2 second pause between others. I am using the free version right now. Would I need the paid version for this?

I might not be clear on what you are asking, but the pause (or silence) between tracks on a cd is actually at the end of the previous track, and/or at the beginning. 

So if you choose <Burn Session At Once to customize pause> and enter '0' in the Track Pause box...

The disc should then be burned in its original state. 

• 3 months later...
On 10/19/2019 at 9:51 PM, vapors said:

I might not be clear on what you are asking, but the pause (or silence) between tracks on a cd is actually at the end of the previous track, and/or at the beginning. 

So if you choose <Burn Session At Once to customize pause> and enter '0' in the Track Pause box...

The disc should then be burned in its original state. 

I’ve got mine set at 0 pause and it’s still putting gaps on . I’ve a DJ mix cd that im trying to copy without gaps. I don’t understand 

• 5 weeks later...

I have the free version of Express Burn 7.10.  I have a CD project in which some of the tracks are movements in a Concerto, and I want to have zero pause between the movements.  Other tracks on the CD are single tracks and need a 2-4 second pause.  There seems to be just a global pause selection in the free version which is not variable for certain tracks.  Does the paid version of Express Burn have this capability?

Thanks